To be re-scheduled!
Join us for one of our monthly wine tasting and dinner events. An evening wine tasting of delicious El Coto Rioja wines, hosted by Morrish and Banham held at YC’s Café, Brewery Square, Dorchester. The evening will begin with aperitifs & canapes and is followed by a Wine Tasting presented by Iñigo Echavarri of Bodegas El Coto. After this a 2 course supper with wine is served. The timings for the evenings are 7pm to 10pm and are priced at £40 per person.
Good to know:
• Aperitif on arrival
• Learn top tasting tips!
• Includes delicious 2 course dinner
• Inigo Echavarri will guide you through his hand picked wines
• Wines available to order at discounted price on the night
• YC’s Café is located at Brewery Square, Dorchester, DT1 1GA and is the bistro venture of the nationally renowned Yalbury Cottage. This excellent venue is known for using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients in a delicious and innovative fashion.
• Limited parking is available on Pope Street, Brewery Square or adjacent to YC’s Cafe. The Fairfield Car Park (also known as The Market Car Park) is located close by at DT1 1QW and offers free parking after 6pm